Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth


Last night I went to my very first circus. My mom and dad had tickets to take carol and john but my dad ended up not being able to make it, and my sister had to work so I was the lucky #3 candidate! It was actually a great time minus Jack squirming like crazy... apparently the noise is not conducive to his sleep schedule, or he thought we were in WWIII or something. Our seats were great! They were pretty well centered and on the floor. So it was all up in your grill ya know? Carol and John had a blast. John loved the motorcycles of course... surprise surprise. And Carol loved the tigers... surprise surprise. Seriously though one of the tigers was HUGE! and when he started bouncing around like tigger it was insane. I loved all the prancing horses and the crazy acrobats. Mom enjoyed herself as well and spoiled the heck out of Carol and John.


The acrobats were seriously amazing, its a wonder how they do some of the things they do.

Carol-anne and John having to much fun.












The Cool Elephants doing their thing.
Here is carol she was trying her hardest to listen for Jack.

2 comments:

Sina said...

I wish I could have gone! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Can you email me pics?

Suzie said...

I love the circus! Perhaps if Jack isn't coming when you'd like him too, you could get hooked up in that twirly thing like that acrobat???
PS Carol & John are sooo cute!