Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life is INSANE Already

I was planning on starting the actual house hunt on Sept 22-24 BUT I got a little antsy and was worried about the timing. SOOO I have compiled a good list with my realtor and I am headed to Idaho on Friday during the afternoon and Saturday morning to search through my list. Wish me luck. I am sooo excited. Could this really be happening? Could it all be coming true? I will let you know how it goes and also how my doc appointment goes on Friday morning. I am starting to feel a lot better or at least back to pregnancy normal.

5 comments:

Jeri Short Gurney said...

Hey you! This is your long lost pal Jeri. I hope you remember me!? I found your blog and I see that you are moving to Idaho! Thats great because that is where I am! What town are you going to be in? I am in Emmett so if your close we are so going to hook up! Let me know!
Jeri

Ti'ana said...

we are moving to the idaho falls area! where is emmett? how have you been?

Torrie said...

awesome, can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Brittany said...

Oh YAY for you! Good luck!

Kara said...

Good luck house hunting!!!