Sunday, September 28, 2008

BIG PUMPKIN MAMMA


Well here you go, these are some pictures of my enlarged pregnant self. You know when you see a pregnant lady you almost always think "oh look at her, she is so cute with that little pumpkin belly...ooooooohhhhhh." For some odd reason that is what I thought I would think of myself as. I have been rudely awakened and honestly I don't feel that way at all. When I see other pregnant people I still oogle at their cuteness but it really doesnot work that way for myself. I feel more like an oversized balooga whale. But hopefully all of you don't see it that way. Here is me about 7.5 months pregnant:

And her is me now at just barely 9 months:
OH WAIT SORRY THATS THE PHOTOGRAPHER! HERE I AM:














And here is how I feel about the whole 9 month ordeal---->>>>>>>>

4 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Thanks for posting some pictures, I love them! I think you look great. Supper cute jeans too! The photographer looks great too.

Sina said...

I think you look cute! You look better than what I did! That photographer dude looks kinda shady though. . . . .

Pamela said...

What a cute belly! Lucky youuu I never got much of one and just stayed stuck in that "fat stage" where people aren't sure if you're preggo or not, ya know :P

You look fab

Suzie said...

You look great & I still don't think you look 9 months pregnant, except the swollen feet, those are a giveaway! The Millers made me get a family pic when I was 9 months pregnant with Riley!