Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So around 2:00 pm the doc finally cleared me to leave yesterday (Saturday). I am so glad I could finally leave. It hasn't been a very fun weekend. Now I just need to concentrate on drowning myself with fluid with the help of a little zofran and Dan constantly asking/nagging me if I need a drink. I don't think I have ever drank so much Gatorade in my entire life, my tongue might be permanently dyed red. I called in sick again today (Sunday), I just didn't feel up to taking care of the sick and needy at this point. My mom and dad came to visit and make sure everything was okay today. They even brought Dan some yummy lunch and me some mashed potatoes and gravy which was delicious. I think there is just something about having your mom close by when you don't feel very well, they really do have a certain calming comforting spirit about them. All in all I think I'm getting better I will see my doc again this week for a checkup and hopefully all looks good at that point in time. Jack still feels like he is doing good, really wiggly and lots of hiccups, I can really tell that he is running out of room to grow cause things sure seem to be getting cramped in there. I hope the weekend was better for you than it was for me.

3 comments:

Sina said...

My poor T. I'm glad you're home! Where they homemade mashed potatoes and gravy? I'm glad Mom and Dad helped you feel better! There's nothing like mom, especially when you're feeling sick!

Suzie said...

How are you feeling today? We need daily updates from here on out. I'm glad you're home now. Call in sick to work for the next 2 weeks till you're done!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Oh my heavens, what a weekend! I'm glad your feeling better. Did you have some kind of flu, or was it just pregnancy? Whatever it was, it wasn't good! Sorry to hear all of that!