Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Great News

Today we accepted an offer on our condo!!! HURRAY! So it officially is under contract and hopefully nothing falls through. I can't believe it happened so fast, with all this talk about how the housing market is so slow that's why we decided to list our house so early, we just didn't know how long it would take to sell. But here we are 3 weeks later. I swear it has been a zoo at this place with so many people coming through, I was shocked at the number, and apparently our realtor was also a little surprised at how many people were calling to come walk through. Anyways our offer was unrefusable and we are set to close the end of September and move out October 31st. YIKES. So the Idaho house hunt has officially began. I have already called a realtor and set up for a couple days that my mom and I can go to sift through the houses. I am REALLY excited. This is such a relief but also a stress. Hopefully my mom and I will find something, there seems to be a lot of good houses out there. Then I will just have to take Dan and show him a few that I have found and tadda we have a house. Ya right I wish it really was that simple, but I am so excited nonetheless.

5 comments:

Sina said...

Happy Day! That's so awesome you got a full offer and all that good stuff! Sign us up to help when you need it!

Torrie said...

That is so great, congrats!! Please tell me it was the couple with the baby that showed up unannounced the other day :). Where are you looking at houses and in what price range and I will keep my eyes and ears open. I'm excited to have you guys in Idaho.

Suzie said...

That's awesome! So where will you live while Dan finishes school?

Ti'ana said...

still figuring things out...

Patty Sue Martin said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! That really was fast, what a blessing. Have fun looking for a house, let us know when you find one.