Monday, September 1, 2008

Its Raining Its Pouring... At Least It Was

This weekend was FANTASTIC. Well ok Friday was not so fantastic. I was kicked out of our house most of the day. We had Realtors bringing in people all day to look at our place so I was stuck doing errands and busying myself with nonsense. First I went to McDonald's for breakfast, smiths, jiffy lube, car wash, babies r us and I registered it seriously took forever. Then lunch with Dan then quilted bear then the mall. I'm telling you shopping when you are forced to get out of bed early is no fun. Then Dan and I decided to go to a nice dinner for anniversary at ruby river before a Real Salt Lake soccer game. We were seated fast but it took about 20 minutes for our waitress to actually show up, turns out she is pregnant and she said she spilled something on here and had to change, Dan and I think she was really puking in the bathroom or something. The soccer game was alright. at least they won. Sunday was the FANTASTIC day. It rained and rained and rained and it cooled the house down so much, Dan was a frozen popsicle in his blankie but me i was loving it. Then Monday morning we lounged around and drank hot cocoa and enjoyed the rain a little bit more. And on a great note the tree outside our window appears to be dying, time for AUTUMN!!! After rereading this post I must apoligize it is really really boring.

3 comments:

Torrie said...

I know what you mean about forced shopping it just doesn't seem as fun. Are you done with work? I can't remember when your last day was. Don't buy any more size 1 diapers I have a whole box that are to small for a chunky little girl around here.

Kara said...

have you had any offers on your house yet? That is AWESOME that you are showing it so much!!

Ti'ana said...

I end work on sept 22!!!!!! I CANT wait.... it is sooo close!!!! and then i get to sit on the couch all day and eat bon bons, isnt that how it goes?