Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary


Dan,
I can't believe it has really been three years. My heart swells when I think of the eternity ahead of us. I could never imagine having a more perfect husband and friend. I can honestly say that I believe you were made for me. I have never met someone who fits with my personality so harmoniously. You are always there to calm my fears when I am scared or stressed, you are there to hold my hand and sometimes lead me when I need it most, you patiently and lovingly explain things to me that I may not understand and that you seem to know so easily, you work harder than I could ever dream, I don't know anyone else who can work full time, be busy with young mens, and take 18 credits and still have a great GPA. You value our marriage and our family and daily I feel how much you love me. I am amazed at the number of people I know who bad talk their spouses or feel they are in a bad marriage. I feel so blessed to have you, to have a husband that has never fought with me, has never yelled at me, who never bad talks his wife or his marriage or my family. How blessed am I to have a husband this wonderful and loving. I love you and I cannot wait for our family to grow with little Jack's arrival, not only are you an impossibly fantastic husband but an amazing father to be. Happy Anniversary.

5 comments:

Torrie said...

sweet....I'm so glad you found each other, I think you are as equally perfect for Dan too. Happy Anniversary!

KandK said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Gotta love our Miller boys!

Caboose said...

I love you too babe.

Suzie said...

That was so sweet

Sina said...

*sniff sniff* how sweet! Happy Anniversary!