Thursday, August 14, 2008

Martin Cousin Family Reunion




This past weekend Dan and I went up to Montpelier, Idaho and to Bear Lake for the Martin Family Cousin reunion. I havn't seen many of my cousins for a LONG LONG time. It was so much fun even though Dan and I camped at a hotel instead of in a tent. I just didn't feel up to real camping. We all got together and played some games, talked, went to a pioneer museum, and finally to Bear Lake to play in the water. Dan and the rest of them had a great time playing with the wave runners that my Aunt Susie rented. I was stuck on the beach or wading in the water. No bumpy rides for me and Jack. Even though it was a short trip I was so glad I went.Above Left: Dan in all his glory with the wave runner. Above Right: Grandpa Martin chillin' in the sun. Above Center: Grandpa Martin, Aunt Charie, cousin Viola, and Aunt Susie.

6 comments:

Caboose said...

I just wanted to say Im flexing my muscles in the picture not pointing at the random girl wading next to me.

Sina said...

sure you are dan . . . . I'm glad you went t!

Suzie said...

Hey I've been meaning to ask, did you guys see/hear that plane crash on the morning you came home??

Ti'ana said...

nope

Torrie said...

I want to know all about Bear Lake and where you stayed. Was the water cold??? I"m thinking of doing a triathlon there in September, what is your opinion? The water really looks blue, you could of sold it as the Caribbean on your blog.

Ti'ana said...

we stayed in montpelier idaho at the best western it took us about 20 minutes to get to the north beach, the water isnt bad with a wet suit you would be totally fine, the lake isnt that warm but it shouldnt be a problem. the lake is pretty shallow on the north side but im not sure about the rest of the lake.